TCL have recently launched their 2021 selection of TV and Soundbar products into New Zealand.
This year offers an exciting variety of new technologies and features designed to make watching and listening to your entertainment more enjoyable than ever before.
TCL offers a full range of TVs, from the top-of-the-range models jam-packed with cutting edge features and functions through to the most price friendly value models.
Let’s take a look first at some of this year’s notable tech features:
- Mini LED. Smaller, brighter, and more precise backlight LEDs deliver expanded control over on-screen elements. Experience better contrast, deeper blacks, and an overall more uniform picture.
- Quantum Dot. Accurate control of individual picture elements providing truer whites and a rich, vibrant, and more natural range of colours.
- Full Array. Full Array local dimming offers precision brightness control and uniformity across different screen regions leading to better blacks and boosted picture quality.
- HDR10 / HDR10+. HDR (or High Dynamic Range) technology delivers bold, rich contrast and extraordinary colour palette with crystal clarity. HDR10+ further enhances subtle detail and tonal gradients for a more nuanced picture and enjoyable viewing experience.
- Dolby Vision/Vision IQ. Dolby Vision is designed to get the best results from your movies, shows, and games. It dynamically adjusts each pixel in every frame to deliver stunning colour, contrast, and subtlety. Dolby Vision IQ adds the ability to monitor ambient room lighting conditions and adjust your screen on-the-fly to match.
- Dolby Atmos. Offering breathtaking audio realism like never before, Dolby Atmos creates an impressive 3D sound stage for a home-theatre-like experience.
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR). A great feature for the games amongst us, VRR matches your TV refresh rate with the output frame rates of your gaming console. VRR reduces stutter and tearing to yield smoother and more enjoyable gameplay.
- Android TV. An incredibly versatile operating platform for your smart TV.
- Entertainment Hub. Access all your favourite free and subscription channel content through the Entertainment Hub.
Add to these, Clear Motion Rate (CMR), Wide Colour Gamut, IMAX Enhanced, Hands-free control, and the powerful AiPQ processor to run it all, and you really have something to look out for.
All TCL televisions come with a 3 year warranty.
The X925 Series offers a full selection of screen and audio quality technology. With 8K resolution Mini LED, Quantum Dot, Full Array, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision IQ for picture quality and Dolby Atmos with embedded Onkyo speaker for audio, the X925 Series will keep you enthralled with any entertainment.
As the top-of-the-range for 4K, the C825 Series includes a full spectrum of picture and audio enhancing technologies. Mini LED screen with Quantum Dot, HDR10+, Dolby Vision IQ, and Full Array local dimming offer the best in visual quality, whilst Dolby Atmos and embedded Onkyo speakers provide outstanding audio.
Featuring 4K resolution with Quantum Dot, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision, your entertainment viewing is in good hands with the C725 Series televisions. For audio, embedded speakers by Onkyo Audio matched with Dolby Atmos will keep things sounding great, whatever you watch.
The P725 Series delivers 4K Ultra HD resolution with HDR10 and Dolby Vision technology for amazing viewing. Dolby Atmos offers surround sound for an immersive experience with all your favourite movies and shows. Of course, you still get Android TV, the Entertainment Hub, Hands-free voice control, and the powerful AiPQ Engine processor for quick and easy responsiveness.
Great audio is a vital, though often understated element for enjoyable and immersive entertainment. The addition of a dedicated soundbar to an existing television can dramatically enhance audio quality and the overall viewing experience.
TCL are proud of their 2021 soundbar lineup, featuring clarity and precision with reduced background noise, and clean separation of dialogue from other audio sources. TCL soundbars are easy to setup and offer an easy upgrade path to your existing home entertainment.
All TCL soundbars include Bluetooth, HDI ARC, and Optical connectivity, along with a 1 year warranty.
The top-of-the-line TS9030 “Ray Danz” soundbar offers 3.1 channels, with a separate wireless subwoofer and a range of Dolby processing technologies, including Dolby Atmos. Add Wifi, Apple Airplay, and Google Assistant connectivity plus an impressive 540W power, and this soundbar will project vibrant and immersive 3D audio into all corners of your room.
The TS8132 soundbar delivers 3.1 channels of audio, including a separate wireless subwoofer. Featuring Dolby Atmos for surround sound and wireless connectivity through WiFi, Apple Airplay, and Google Assistant, the T8132 will have you connected to your favourite entertainment in no time. With 350W of powerful audio to play with, you’ll be more than satisfied.
As a single streamlined unit with embedded subwoofer, the TS8111 soundbar features 2.1 channels and 260W power. Enjoy immersive 3D sound with Dolby Atmos processing and take renewed pleasure in your TV entertainment.
The TS6110 soundbar features 240W power across 2.1 channels, including a separate wireless subwoofer. With Dolby Digital audio processing you’ll enjoy crystal clear and accurate sound with everyday viewing.
TCL televisions may be purchased in store and online in New Zealand through JB HiFi, Harvey Norman, Appliances Online, Bing Lee, Bi-Rite, Leading Appliances, Betta Electrical, Retravision, The Good Guys, and other major retailers.
TCL soundbars are sold through JB Hifi, Appliances Online, Betta Electrical, and Bi-Rite.